The Kids Kit 1.5 is the first step to help make your little one's sustainable journey fun and exciting, while also making great choices for the Earth. Perfect for your favourite little one, a gift or even for yourself, The Kids Kit 1.5, is the perfect sustainable swap for the kitchen and on-the-go uses. It can also go along side with our Swap Kit 1.0 so you and your little one start living more sustainably together.
To make the leap into sustainability a little easier- we have discounted all of the items in the kit when purchased together!
We have carefully curated each kit with the best of the best! Each product has been tested by our team and Christen's little ones. We are so proud to be collaborating with such amazing brands.
- Mini Dishwashing Soap Bar by Corktown Soap
- The Kids Kit comes in an Organic Cotton Canvas Bag
- The care instructions for individual products can be found on the individual product pages
- Our Dishwashing Soap Bar, Concrete Soap Dish and Zip Top Container are wrapped in a recycled belly band for additional information. To keep our Beeswax Wrap safe, we have had it packaged in a recyclable paper bag, which can be reused or recycled after use.
- Our Kids Kit 1.5 bag comes with a recyclable tag that has information about what is in your bag.
- We try our best to make sure our products come with as little packaging as possible, for safety and protection, we wrap the hand soap and concrete soap dish in cellulose paper which can be recycled.
- The Kids Kit 1.5 Bag is 10.75" x 8.5", making it the perfect size to reuse it for a change of clothes, toys and hiding things from adults. *wink*
- The Organic Cotton Canvas Bag is printed with water-based dyes in a splatter pattern